Seafood Shell Pasta with Cod, King Prawns & Scallops
Quick and easy but packed full of flavour, this fresh and vibrant dish is a must for any seafood lover. It’s perfect for any occasion, be it an intimate dinner party or a weeknight meal for the family as it’s so scaleable. We used cod, king prawns, and scallops but really you can use whatever fish takes your fancy, or what’s fresh that day!
Copper Tri-Ply 20cm Saucepan
Copper Tri-Ply 18cm Saucepan
Copper Tri-Ply 24cm Saute Pan
12 king prawns, peeled
4 scallops, sliced
100g cod, sliced
150ml tomato juice
200ml fish stock
4 garlic cloves, chopped (we like garlic!)
20 cherry tomatoes, halved
Chilli flakes, pinch
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 handful of fresh spinach
2 tbsp fresh basil, sliced
75ml rapeseed oil
2 pinches sea salt
350g giant shell pasta (you can use whichever type takes your fancy!)
- Add the tomato juice and fish stock to a large saucepan like our Copper Tri-Ply 20cm Saucepan over a medium heat. Simmer until reduced by half.
- In our Copper Tri-Ply 24cm Saute Pan heat the rapeseed oil on a low heat and add the garlic. Fry until coloured. Add the chilli flakes.
- Add the peeled prawns, scallops and cod. Fry on a low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add a big squeeze of tomato puree then pour in the fish stock and tomato juice before adding the cherry tomatoes, parsley, basil and spinach. Simmer on a low heat for two minutes.
- Add the pasta to a Copper Tri-Ply 18cm Saucepan with boiling, salted water, and cook for 10 minutes, until al dente, or as you prefer. Drain immedately and add to the sauce pan. Toss to combine with the sauce.
- Season with a squeeze of lemon, and serve!